Rose Lane Nursing & Rehabilitation
Rose Lane became part of the Sprenger family in March, 2011.
Rose Lane Nursing & Rehabilitation is situated on 44 acres in the quiet countryside surrounding Massillon and Jackson Township, Ohio. Rose Lane is conveniently located to all of these hospitals: Affinity, Mercy Medical, Aultman, Alliance, Barberton, Akron General and Akron City. Also, convenient to shopping at Canton's Belden Village area, as well as to the communities of Jackson Township, Massillon, Canal Fulton, Navarre, Green, Perry Township and Portage Lakes. The buildings are set back from the road and feature many outside patios to take advantage of the view of Rose Lane's private lake.
Rose Lane Nursing & Rehabilitation offers:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Long Term Care
- Hospice Care Unit
Skilled Nursing Includes:
- 24-hour Nursing Care with RN Coverage
- IV Therapy, including Antibiotic & Hydration
- On-site Nurse Practitioner
- Trach/CPAP/Bi-PAP Management
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Progressive Wound Care Program
- Pain Management Program
Rose Lane Nursing & Rehabilitation meets the highest professional standards and is fully licensed by the Ohio Department of Health. It is certified for participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Our personalized services are dedicated to enhance the quality of life for each of our residents. Their comfort and well being is always our primary concern.
Introducing the Priority Reservation Program at Rose Lane Nursing & Rehabilitation. The convenient solution pre-arrange rehabilitation, nursing, and other support services.
At Rose Lane, we understand the busy lives of patients, families and the medical community we serve.
Whether you are certain or unsure what you may need, we have the answer.
- prior to elective orthopedic surgeries, and other medical procedure
- prior to planned hospital stays
- prior to vacations and caregiver breaks
Just take a few moments and complete the enclosed short form and either provide us the information by phone, fax, email or traditional mail. Then, we’ll take it from there.